Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Return of the Toolbox

Tis the Season, apparently, for toolboxes and douche bags to make a comeback, full force!
Wait.
Not a comeback, they just keep COMING BACK!

I'm thinking that I should send the link to this blog and our sister blog "is your glass half full?"-so they can see that not only do I make fun of you, but I also deleted you out of my phone. Better yet, maybe I should send the TB/DB a copy via email or sign them up as our #1 FAN! Either way, someone needs to get the MEMO.

There I was enjoying my drive home from work on a random Tuesday, when the infamous "text alert" rang over my Rilo Kiley CD. Hmmm...I wonder who it could be...I don't recognize the number (because I had deleted a week ago), then the message.

Oh Heaven help me!
It was him. His text was dripping with sexual innuendo as they always do-because being a gentleman is extremely difficult for him, I'm assuming.
I quip back with a very basic, not inviting you in reply.
Oh, good another one-still covered in the same innuendo. YUCK!
Time to stop it-so I make fun of him, or what I call it: "Just bringing people back down to earth." It's more of a service than an insult when you think about it.

Somewhat of a long-short story, even shorter...I have not heard from said Toolbox...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Can't wait for another month to go by to receive yet another unwanted message.
Too bad there isn’t a toll free number you can call to get your number on a "Don't Call" list for your exes. Kind of like the Government does with Telemarketers.

**Friendly reminder, to call to get your cell on the “Don’t Call” List…888-382-1222***
Unless of course you need someone to talk to, then the Telemarketers are REALLY good listeners :)

No comments: