Saturday, June 26, 2010

Love & Marriage

Relationships are work right? But you know what shouldn't be work? Picking up after yourself. Dirty laundry meet the wind, because I need to vent.

My hub and I collect our recycling and then use the money to put in our son's "college fund"-it's just something good for the environment and our wallets. Anyway, our back door where we keep said recycling is literally 10 steps away from our kitchen. Husband drinks a juice drink 3 WEEKS AGO and guess where the can has been sitting for the last 3 weeks? on our freakin' kitchen counter.

The real kicker is, I told him to put it in the recycling 2 weeks ago and then again a week ago, because I was tired of cleaning up after him. I mean, homeboy is 25-you're a grown-ass man, pick up yourself!

Long story short, I put the can outside and have since then been getting annoyed with the hub. I swear, if he doesn't pick up after himself, bad things are going to happen...to him, involving the back of my hand and his cheek! HA HA!

No comments: